Registrations are Open for Agriculture Summit-2019
Cancellation policy is rigorously followed and participants are requested to make the cancellation request in writing.
- Cancellations made before 90 days of the conference start date will receive the refund, after deducting 30% towards administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests between 89 and 45 days prior to the conference start date will be given a 50 % refund.
- All cancellation requests received below 45 days of the conference start date remain non-refundable.
Settlement of refund amount will be made within 28 days of receipt of cancellation notification.
Terms & Conditions
- Under unavoidable circumstances, organizers are within their rights to make changes in the program schedule at short notice. Organizers are not compelled to inform the participants about these changes.
- In the event of some unforeseen circumstance, the organizers are free to cancel the event, in which case, payments made towards registration, and/or hotel accommodation will be duly refunded. Following the receipt of cancellation notification, the refunds will be made within 28 days. No further legal responsibility is taken by the organizers.
- In the event of postponement of the event, all registrations will continue to be valid until the time of the event.
- Participants are responsible for their personal belongings during the course of the conference. Organizers cannot be held accountable for any loss or damage of property and injuries to the self during the course or duration of the conference.